As a dental hygienist, your membership in the BCDHA helps to support the growth of the profession, provide new opportunities for dental hygienists and increase access to dental hygiene services.
By joining the BCDHA, you automatically become a member of the Canadian Dental Hygienists Association. The national and provincial associations work together to further develop and enhance the role of the dental hygienist in delivering oral care. For more information about BCDHA and to view the Owners Manual, click here.
Benefits of BCDHA/CDHA membership include:
- Your Professional Negligence Insurance as required by the College of Dental Hygienists of British Columbia
- Continuing education opportunities
- Free access to electronic Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties (e-CPS)
- Inclusion in important Canadian Dental Hygienists’ Association Programs
- Employment Information including salary guidelines
- Subscription to the national journal and our newsletter
- Information on Self-Employment and Alternative Practice
- National and local forums and conferences
- Member discounts
BCDHA is proud to offer exclusive access to various discounted products and services, including: theatre, hotels, attractions, movies, shopping, travel & much more, to all members through our new discount partner Perkopolis.
Active (Practising) CDHA/BCDHA membership fees are collected through the College of Dental Hygienists of British Columbia (CDHBC) when you register or renew your license. If you are interested in Support or Retired CDHA/BCDHA membership, please contact CDHA at 1-800-267-5235 or click here.